Monday, December 7, 2015

Oh Christmas, You've crept up on me Once Again.

It's finals week for me. I have projects due, tests to take. Work as a hairdresser picks up full-steam this time of year. None of this, though, has prevented my holiday happy daughter from being super ready to put up the Christmas tree. Thank goodness we got it up tonight!

 

Granted, I'm not falling too behind this holiday season for all I have going on. I have a few presents bought already, which is impressive for me.
I really didn't have the time to put this tree up tonight, but it made Sophia so happy. After it was all up, she said, "the tree just gives me a happy feeling for some reason," It was definitely time well spent.
I used to love decorating for Christmas. The pressure of the holidays as an adult has taken some of the joy away. I'm so lucky I have Sophia to look towards to remember that happy holiday place.

No comments:

Post a Comment